Student Industrial Training and Internship Program
Nigerian Ports Authority offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations.
The program provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the program would be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Program is designed for students to:-
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area to build and develop one’s career
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a Higher education Institution
- Have authorisation letter from their school to participate in the program
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email content must include:
- Student’s names
- Name of /institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
All applicants are expected to apply not later than 3 months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.